How are we funded?
We receive financial support from the Virginia Environmental Endowment, US EPA 319h Funds and through in-kind support from volunteers across Kentucky
Where do we monitor?
At over 700 stations across Kentucky
What are you finding?
Our data is available on-line through the Kentucky Geological Survey
What is your data used for?
- Answering our volunteers questions if our water is safe to swim in, fish in and enjoy.
- Providing local community leadership with information on the health of their streams
- Analysis and research conducted by universities and consulting companies
- Screening for trouble spots and outstanding resources by government agencies
- Documenting effectiveness of pollution control efforts.
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in a stream near you contact us!